Privacy Treatment And Cookies
Consulting this website does not require the provision of personal data. Third-party technology is used to memorise some data concerning individuals that open the website and their activity on the site, which are processed in aggregate form.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
With reference to the provisions set forth by Legislative Decree 196/2003, which covers provisions for the protection of confidentiality in the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that:
- the personal data that you supplied, or that we acquired in a different manner during the course of our operations, may be processed with or without the use of electronic means in compliance with the above-mentioned law, for the corporate purposes of our business, and in particular for the following reasons: to carry out a service or one or more operations contractually agreed upon; to fulfil obligations foreseen by laws or regulations; to protect the rights of the owner of Hotel Gran Baita in a court of law
- the submittal of your personal data to Hotel Gran Baita is strictly related to the execution of the contract or, when specified, of the activities agreed upon by the user;
- in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data processing controller is Hotel Gran Baita;
- the data will be stored at our headquarters for the time period prescribed by law;
- the data supplied or acquired in another manner during the course of our operations may also be processed by subjects who have been legally granted access to your personal data (including according to secondary and/or Community regulations).
- the modification or the deletion of the above-mentioned data may be requested at any time by sending a specific request in writing to: email@example.com
Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30th 2003
Rights of the relevant party:
With regard to the processing of personal data, the relevant party is entitled:
a) to know whether data that may regard him/her is processed by freely accessing the Register as set forth by Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a);
b) to be informed on the provisions included in Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
c) to acquire from the controller or the person in charge, without any delay:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if they haven’t been recorded yet, and communication of such data in intelligible form, their source, as well as the purposes and the logic applied to the processing; this request may be made again as long as it is justified at the earliest after ninety days;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous data or the blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including storage of data not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, correction, or supplementation when applicable, of this data;
- the statement that the subjects to whom the data were communicated or divulged have been notified of operations as per 2) and 3) above, including their content, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d) to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of his/her personal information for legitimate reasons, even if the data is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
e) to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data relating to him/her for purposes of sales information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive sales communication surveys, and to be informed by the controller that he/she may exercise such right free of charge when the data are communicated or divulged, and no later.
For each request as per paragraph 1, letter c) no. 1), when the existence of data which concern the User is not been confirmed, the relevant party may be requested to pay an expenses contribution which however shall not exceed the costs borne, according to the methods and within the limits established by the regulations specified in Article 33, paragraph 3.
The rights specified in paragraph 1) relating to the personal data of deceased persons may be exercised by anyone concerned. In the exercising of rights as per paragraph 1, the person concerned may grant, in writing, a delegation or power of attorney to individuals or associations. The regulations regarding the confidentiality of journalists, limited to the source of the news, shall remain valid. The full text of the law may be consulted directly on the Italian Parliament’s website.
The user is NOT authorised to use the documents or content on this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing information that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device each time you visit a site online through a browser. At each consecutive visit the browser sends these cookies to website that originated them or other sites. Cookies allow sites to remember information in order to guarantee fast and easy navigation like the choice of languages or recognition of access to the site after the first visit.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they improve the user experience on the site and are deleted from your computer automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer unless you delete them or until they reach their expiration date.
COOKIES ON OUR SUITE
This site uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of users of its website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information through cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. We use the data related to our website for reports about the way the site is used and to improve its usability, functionality, interface and communication.
In particular, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website are managed from Google’s servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
COOKIES FOR MARKETING/REMARKETING THIRD PARTIES
Through the placement of cookies, browsing on this site can activate Remarketing/Display Ads on Google or third party sites that refer to this site.
These cookies are used by third parties in order to present advertising banners of Hotel Gran Baita on sites other than his own. While browsing this site, these cookies can be used to show products that may interesting or similar to those already watched, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but allows the connection to your computer or other devices and track the stored data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
The user’s navigation history, recorded by cookies, helps the activation of ads Remarketing.
For more information on Google’s Remarketing you can visit this page
Users can disable the storage of google cookies from your browser by following the instructions on these pages:
- Principles Google Privacy Rules
- Ads Preference Manager
- Decommissioning of Behavioral Advertising Rule
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We suggest you to consult regulary these link to the pivacy policies of other third parties. These policies can change frequently.
If you’d prefer that Google Analytics does not use the data collected in any way you can:
- use anonymous surfing (Do Not Track) of your browser. To know how to turn the option on the browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
- disable cookies Google Analytics through specific setting options of the different browser or by downloading the Add-on