Snow and Laughter
Seeing the snow is always a moment of wonder and magic for children.
Sinking their boots in the fresh mountain snow, running breathlessly, building snowmen and having fierce snowball fights: at the Gran Baita Family Hotel there is plenty of space for your children’s boundless energy and imagination!
Ski lessons: Ready, Set, Go!
You can practice sport at any age. But the sooner you start, the more fun you will have!
Choose from a variety of ski lessons offered by ski school in Vigo di Fassa depending on age and level of confidence:
- Squirrels: children aged from three to five years
- Bear Cubs: for inexperienced children five and over
- Eaglets: for experienced children
- Little Hares: for children aged ten and up with good skiing skills
- Junior Elitte: for boys 12-16 y/o
Lauri Playground on the Snow
At the Ciampedie Alpine hut, your children can burn off their energy in the snow playground. Inflatable toys, slides, slopes with rubber boats and carousels are at their disposal.
Let your children have fun in the snow!
Admission is free for all children, and babysitting is included for children up to three and under!